Judith Light, Le Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum Consacré à la merveilleuse Judith Light

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

Ses Citations

AuteurMessage
Angela Bower
Admin
Admin
Angela Bower

Ses Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Ses Citations   Ses Citations Icon_minitimeVen 11 Juil - 0:06

Voici quelques citations de Judith:

"A lot of my work with death and dying has been with HIV, so when people ask me what I did to prepare for the role, I always discuss AIDS."
"Bigotry or prejudice in any form is more than a problem; it is a deep-seated evil within our society."
"But celebrity really doesn't mean anything unless you use it for finding some way to give back and I've always felt that way."
"But it all comes down to that we are all the same under our skin."
"Exactly Straight women who surround themselves only with gay men or white people who refuse any other race into their circles are unhealthy and it has more to do with one's individual fear and individual closets."
"Human beings are very fascinating to me and to create another person out of the script given to me and have that move and effect and change other people is a great joy for me."
"I believe people living with HIV understand life differently and can become an inspiration to those who are not living with potentially life threatening illnesses, except life as a life-threatening illness."
"I couldn't care less if someone is gay or straight."
"I discovered that it was emotion that was triggering my eating."
"I don't go out there and surround myself with Gay men."
"I felt different throughout my life particularly when you grow up in Trenton, New Jersey attending public school and wanting to be an actress."
"I find that if I'm not really giving and spending time doing that, I end up complaining or looking for places fulfill my ego, and I don't like the way I feel about myself."
"I found that the body, mind and spirit are all connected. They are not separate pieces."
"I got into theatre very early, so yes I was surrounded by gay people quite early and frequently."
"I grew up in the theatre - there were always a lot of gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgendered people around."
"I have been involved with an acne skin care product for several years because I've had the problem myself."
"I know what it feels like to be an outsider."
"I learned so much from Tony Danza I learned so much about myself."
"I love being able to make people laugh."
"I loved my role on Who's the Boss?. There is always some of me in every character that I play."
"I solely wanted to be in control of the way things happened in my life."
"I think a lot more people then we know want to stop this cycle of hatred."
"I was a gal who didn't like to move."
"I was different and people made fun of me."
"I wasn't getting work; my career wasn't matching the picture that I thought it was supposed to be."
"I wish we lived in a society that made it safe and provided the courage for everyone to come out."
"I would love to do a movie for Lifetime."
"I've always felt that celebrity was wonderful for a lot of the perks that it could give you."
"If you want to be a star, don't bother doing it because it ends up being very empty."
"It frustrates me about myself when I see I'm not taking the road that demands more of me."
"It makes me so angry - there's enough food in the world but people are starving. It's all political."
"My husband is now the chairman of the board of Project Angel Food."
"My parents were always accepting of other people."
"My weight went up and down like a yo-yo."
"No, I don't consider my acting career complete."
"People can only do what they are ready to do when they are ready to do it."
"Project Angel Food has a state of the art kitchen now so it isn't like you know Robert and I are going to be beating the sugar and the butter at 5 o clock in the morning and then maybe at 4 in the afternoon we'd have it all creamed together."
"Somewhere we turn ourselves into victims instead of being the powerful women we really are meant to be."
"So much of the reason why AIDS got stuck the way it did in the early days is because our society is homophobic."
"The gay community just recognizes what their closets are and we straight have to spend years trying to figure out which closet we are trapped in."
"The message of transformation and how we all can live from our heart, not just from our head, was a very important message for me to learn in my own life."
"The more we can purge ourselves of the diseases we create the more we can become magnificent people."
"The Ryan White Story for ABC Television, I spent a lot of time with Ryan and his mother."
"The things that have happened - like One Life To Live, Who's the Boss?, and now Wit - have happened out of my surrendering. I, in essence, gave up."
"The thing that is so painful is when people are prejudiced against other people."
"There are two things that I put my focus on. One is the fight against AIDS and finding a cure. The other is human rights."
"There is however a basic truth and cleanliness in my relationships. I just happen to find that in the gay community more then the straight world, just by the very struggle you people go through."
"To keep taking care of myself through natural means, is better for me. I don't do well with medication."
"To me, celebrity doesn't mean a whole lot unless you're willing to use it. So I wanted to use it in a different way, with my AIDS work, the human rights stuff for the gay and lesbian community and the speaking I do."
"We all have our own closets to come out of."
"We are living terminally-it doesn't matter whether you know you're going to die or not."
"What is at the core of all my relationships is again honesty, truth telling and cleanliness that I Seek and require."
"What's very hard in the beginning - as I said my work began with the AIDS - was to see the prejudice against the community."
"When I became of service to other people I stopped worrying about my weight so much."
"When I was younger, however, I was also an outsider."
"Women come to this world with a deep sense of power and truth and we as women haven't come to terms with the normality and responsibility of that power."
"Women don't realize how powerful they are."
"Yet I've discovered that how I look is not a function of anything as ephemeral as my hair."
"You have to find the peace and patience within yourself to be a model and an example to others and not judge."
"You know, gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender - people are people."
"You really have to listen to yourself and know if what someone is saying is true for you."
"You want to be an educated actor, a person of substance, and use acting as a way to give something back. Perfect your craft and work on yourself as a human being. Body, mind and spirit."
"Youth is a very important issue."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.whostheboss.frenchboard.com

Ses Citations
Page 1 sur 1