Judith Light, Le Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum Consacré à la merveilleuse Judith Light

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

Photograph Question

3 participants
AuteurMessage
jenron12
International Moderator
International Moderator
jenron12

Photograph Question Empty
MessageSujet: Photograph Question   Photograph Question Icon_minitimeMer 3 Sep - 2:24

I've had a question about this picture for a while now, and I was hoping maybe someone here would know the answer...

Photograph Question HollywoodStoryver2clip2_0002

Was this a publicity photo for the First Kiss Episode? Because those are the clothes they wear at the end of the episode, but obviously not the ones they wear during the kiss... and of course, during the kiss Angela's hair is down, not up. I love this picture, but I've wondered if it was just for publicity, or if it's from when they were rehearsing the scene, or what?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Angela Bower
Admin
Admin
Angela Bower

MessageSujet: Re: Photograph Question   Photograph Question Icon_minitimeMer 3 Sep - 2:29

That's a very good question Jen, and i think that there's some of us that wanted to know the answer. I really don't know... but we may think that it's from the rhearsal.
I had always loved that pic, they are so cute!
http://www.whostheboss.frenchboard.com
jenron12
International Moderator
International Moderator
jenron12

MessageSujet: Re: Photograph Question   Photograph Question Icon_minitimeMer 3 Sep - 4:03

OK, that makes me feel better because I was thinking I was the only one who didn't know the whole story about this picture! Smile
prettydynamic_sugarlips
prettydynamic_sugarlips

MessageSujet: Re: Photograph Question   Photograph Question Icon_minitimeDim 7 Sep - 4:23

jenron12 a écrit:
OK, that makes me feel better because I was thinking I was the only one who didn't know the whole story about this picture! Smile

I don't know the whole story either but I just assumed that it was a publicity photo. Razz I just love that picture. Really really adore it, just like the kiss photo that i use as icon in wtbr. It's similar to this shot. It looks like they were about to kiss but the clothes were different so I also assumed that that icon picture i'm using is also for publicity.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Photograph Question   Photograph Question Icon_minitime

Photograph Question
Page 1 sur 1