Judith Light, Le Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum Consacré à la merveilleuse Judith Light

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €

Tony Danza's Quote About Judith

+2
Angela Bower
jenron12
6 participants
AuteurMessage
jenron12
International Moderator
International Moderator
jenron12

Tony Danza's Quote About Judith Empty
MessageSujet: Tony Danza's Quote About Judith   Tony Danza's Quote About Judith Icon_minitimeLun 4 Aoû - 5:14

Tony Danza was interviewed in 2007 about his brodway role in The Producers. He had such sweet things to say about Judith, I knew you all would want to read them.

This is taken from the interview:
The season after "Taxi" (1978–83) permanently parked, he rebounded with eight seasons of "Who's the Boss?," playing housekeeper to businesswoman Judith Light. "One of the truly wonderful people in the world," he says of that co-star. "First, let's just start with her heart, her being, her work ethic — and then go to the performer in her. You know how good an actress she is? She can cry out of one eye at a time."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Angela Bower
Admin
Admin
Angela Bower

MessageSujet: Re: Tony Danza's Quote About Judith   Tony Danza's Quote About Judith Icon_minitimeMar 5 Aoû - 16:42

Thanks Jen! Tony and Judith have an incredible chemistry.
I remember that he said she could cry out of one eye at a time on his show too, on her second appearence there.
http://www.whostheboss.frenchboard.com
jenron12
International Moderator
International Moderator
jenron12

MessageSujet: Re: Tony Danza's Quote About Judith   Tony Danza's Quote About Judith Icon_minitimeLun 1 Sep - 0:28

Here's something that Tony said about her in "Intimate Portrait" that I just loved... Smile

"Remember that "Star Trek" where they meet this woman, that when they're wounded, she hugs them, and the woman gets the wounds, and then she has to rest for a while, and then she's better? Well, that's like Judith. She's that woman, I think."
prettydynamic_sugarlips
prettydynamic_sugarlips

MessageSujet: Re: Tony Danza's Quote About Judith   Tony Danza's Quote About Judith Icon_minitimeDim 7 Sep - 4:28

Thanks for sharing that quote Jen. I didn't know Tony said that. Those are really beautiful words and I think he truly knows Judith to actually describe her so accurately. Judith is so helpful and caring, she could really be that woman in Star Trek whp tries to heal the wounds.

I think there's trouble with my ears or i have amnesia, i don't remember Tony saying that Judith can cry in one eye at a time. That's incredible. thanks for letting me know.

You guys are such experts, nice hanging out with all of you. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
judithdesiderio
judithdesiderio

MessageSujet: Re: Tony Danza's Quote About Judith   Tony Danza's Quote About Judith Icon_minitimeJeu 29 Jan - 4:39

I love Tony's quote from IP. Thanks, Jen for posting it!
I love it because I think you can see that even if you don't know her personally. When you watch her hug someone who she knows needs it (i.e. people at rallies and events she does, and dan pintauro) you can see exactly what Tony described happening.
prettydynamic_sugarlips
prettydynamic_sugarlips

MessageSujet: Re: Tony Danza's Quote About Judith   Tony Danza's Quote About Judith Icon_minitimeLun 16 Fév - 18:18

This is Ashley's signature in wtbr and I love this quote of Tony about Judith.

"I'll tell ya — Judith and I are quite a pair. In real life, we're both married — to different people. But I'm in love with her ability; she's a terrific actress and she's really great at comedy and I do feel a strong love for her. So I guess that's why it's so easy for the two of us to play at sexual tension."

--Tony Danza on friend and co-star Judith Light
Audra Mager

MessageSujet: Re: Tony Danza's Quote About Judith   Tony Danza's Quote About Judith Icon_minitimeVen 9 Oct - 8:29

I love them. They have such a good, caring friendship between them and I miss seeing them together. They always have nothing but nice things to say about EACH OTHER. Their chemistry will always be unmatched.
Angela Bower
Admin
Admin
Angela Bower

MessageSujet: Re: Tony Danza's Quote About Judith   Tony Danza's Quote About Judith Icon_minitimeJeu 26 Nov - 13:25

Amen!Wink
http://www.whostheboss.frenchboard.com
laia

MessageSujet: Re: Tony Danza's Quote About Judith   Tony Danza's Quote About Judith Icon_minitimeJeu 26 Nov - 14:00

Smile
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Tony Danza's Quote About Judith   Tony Danza's Quote About Judith Icon_minitime

Tony Danza's Quote About Judith
Page 1 sur 1